The trend of regulators cracking down on misleading green claims or the so-called “greenwashing” continues this week. In the latest development, on Friday 29 July 2022, the British competition watchdog, the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA), launched an investigation into the eco-friendly claims of retailers Asos, Boohoo, and Asda.Read More
“Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life“Bill Cunningham
In this edition of Fashion Law, we look at the emerging and evolving trends within the retail, luxury goods and fashion sectors post COVID-19 around the world.
In this edition, we focus on a few themes which include:
- Navigating a fashion brand’s transition to direct to consumer
- Important updates for brands selling goods in Europe
- Managing supply chain risk – the U.S. perspective
- Consumer Law in Australia
- What’s happening in fashion intellectual property?